Dynamo, the latest development in Ballet Foot Stretch® technology, the new revolutionary device, for you to perform your foot stretching and flexibility stretches.
This product includes:
- 1 Dynamo Footstretch (1 colour),
- 1 Instruction Video (Download),
- 1 Handle,
- 1 Footlastic band accessory,
- 1 Strap,
- 2 Cushion pads,
- 1 Bag.
The innovative design allows you to stretch your foot in the most dynamic and correct way in a greater variety of leg positions and movements. You can use the Ballet Foot Stretch® Dynamo the same way as the Original, controlling and manipulating the stretch with the long handle, or hands-free by removing the detachable handle. The hands-free facility allows a greater diversity of exercises and freer movements favouring rhythm and dynamics. It also allows performing exercises standing at the barre! With the leg strap accessory provided, you can tie the foot stretcher on to the upper ankle. This allows your knee complete freedom to bend and stretch, enabling you to perform a greater variety of dynamic floor exercises, handsfree. There are so many options!
The Ballet Foot Stretch® can also be used to mould pointe shoes to the correct shape.
Style: BAL Dynamo
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.
- Free shipping on online orders over €95
- FREE returns available *Republic of Ireland only*
When you place an order we strongly suggest that you select a delivery address where there will be someone who can sign for the package, as An Post couriers can only deliver between 9am - 5pm and require a signature on receipt.
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes will, then fixing it quickly becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our head office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery when using our site or to take orders over the phone. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Customer service can be contacted via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone - Ireland: 01 497 6129, UK and Rest of World: 00 353 1 497 6129
PREPARATION IS A KEY
Perfect Pointe Shoes
From ribbons to pointe pads to cushions, shop everything you need to prepare your pointe shoes for the stage.
Get in touch by email: email@example.com
Order by phone
Monday to Friday 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday, 9:30 - 6:00
Ranelagh Store: 01 497 6128