The JZ 77 slip-on jazz shoe is perfect for both beginner and professional dancers! Low-profile jazz shoe features a leather upper and a nylon-spandex insert for increased flexibility and a better fit. Elasticated gussets at instep for flexi-fit. Ideal for any performer, it has a split rubber sole and rubber heel making it perfect for spinning and pointing.
- Slip-on Jazz Shoe
- Heel Height: 0.3"
- Heel Type: Low
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Sole Type: Split
- Outer Material: Leather - Smooth
Style: SOD JZ 77
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.
- Free shipping on online orders over €95
- FREE returns available *Republic of Ireland only*
When you place an order we strongly suggest that you select a delivery address where there will be someone who can sign for the package, as An Post couriers can only deliver between 9am - 5pm and require a signature on receipt.
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes will, then fixing it quickly becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our head office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery when using our site or to take orders over the phone. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Customer service can be contacted via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone - Ireland: 01 497 6129, UK and Rest of World: 00 353 1 497 6129
comfort and support
Freedom to dance with total control
BLOCHSOX™ gives you stability in your turns, support in your jumps and perfection in your lines. With innovative features like a built-in spin-spot, brake lines, grip control lines and enhanced compression arch
This month’s highlights
Keep this Dance World Style ID: SOD JZ 77 on hand.
Get in touch by email: email@example.com
Order by phone
Monday to Friday 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday, 9:30 - 6:00
Ranelagh Store: 01 497 6128