Treat yourself to a fashionable wardrobe transformation with the DIANA CL! This new-in, stylish leotard is the perfect pick for standing out and making a statement. Whether you’re headed to the studio or strutting the streets, don this amazing one-piece for some serious head-turning power.
Shop it now, you won’t regret it!
The classic and elegant Diana enriched by the embroidered tulle DellaLo’ in a color palette that ranges from bright shades to pastel colours. The wide boat neckline on the front and the stylish V-shaped one on the back are highlighted by the thin trimmings.
Materials: Warp knit fabric and embroidered tulle
Style: DEL DIANA CL
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.
- Free shipping on online orders over €95
- FREE returns available *Republic of Ireland only*
When you place an order we strongly suggest that you select a delivery address where there will be someone who can sign for the package, as An Post couriers can only deliver between 9am - 5pm and require a signature on receipt.
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes will, then fixing it quickly becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our head office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery when using our site or to take orders over the phone. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Customer service can be contacted via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone - Ireland: 01 497 6129, UK and Rest of World: 00 353 1 497 6129
NEW ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY OF BRANDS
Diligently focusing on every detail, ensuring mastery in every piece.
The garments are entirely handcrafted, from cutting the fabric to packaging the finished product, culminating in the addition of the daisy emblem that sets our brand apart.
BUILT ON STRONG VALUES
Manufacturing involves the production of garments in ethical way which is related to the minimization of waste and the full respect of workers
100% MADE IN ITALY
All the process, from the production to the packaging, happens inside the Company’s Showroom located in the heart of Milan (Italy) by using only materials of exclusive Italian origin.
The Company has moved towards more sustainable production. A percentage of warp knit fabric and tulle fabric is made by recycled material.
The paper used for packaging, labels and envelops are 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
The plastic used for the bag is Green Pe (I’m greentm), the first green biopolymer obtained by sugar cane and other pre-consumer recycled materials.
LONG LASTING PRODUCTS
All of them are made by resistant and elastic fabrics and they are subjected to a thorough wash to be delivered scented and clean. It’s recommended the hand-wash in order to preserve the fabrics and colors.
SHIPPING EMISSION CARBON NEUTRAL
We are supporting the initiatives to counteract the environmental impact of shipping and to neutralize the shipping emissions that contribute to climate change.
This month’s highlights
Keep this Dance World Style ID: DEL DIANA CL on hand.
Get in touch by email: email@example.com
Order by phone
Monday to Friday 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday, 9:30 - 6:00
Ranelagh Store: 01 497 6128