The Flexistretcher® is the leading flexibility and strength training tool used by dancers globally. Harnessing the power of elastic resistance the Flexistretcher® safely improves flexibility, while simultaneously strengthening the muscles as they stretch. *DVD not included*
Note: Black - older version sold without the box
New Pink FLEXISTRETCHER include:
- NEW HARDWARE PIECES // Custom designed hardware to prevent sliding
- CUSTOM LOOPS AND ELASTIC // Fully adjustable loops and custom strength elastic designed for ultimate resistance
- RUBBER STOPPERS // Stoppers allow for the loop to always stay in place and avoid the slider piece from falling off
- NEOPRENE SLEEVE // Beautifully embroidered logo on the sleeve allowing for a cleaner more tailored look
- DESIGNED PACKAGING // Custom elegant box to enclose the product
- BOX APPEAL // A grid of stretches and exercises to get started with your Flexistretcher
- CARRYING BAG // Mesh bag that perfectly fits the Flexistretcher
Style: FLX FlexiStretchers
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.
- Free shipping on online orders over €95
- FREE returns available *Republic of Ireland only*
When you place an order we strongly suggest that you select a delivery address where there will be someone who can sign for the package, as An Post couriers can only deliver between 9am - 5pm and require a signature on receipt.
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes will, then fixing it quickly becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our head office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery when using our site or to take orders over the phone. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Customer service can be contacted via email : email@example.com
By phone - Ireland: 01 497 6129, UK and Rest of World: 00 353 1 497 6129
PREPARATION IS A KEY
Perfect Pointe Shoes
From ribbons to pointe pads to cushions, shop everything you need to prepare your pointe shoes for the stage.
Get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order by phone
Monday to Friday 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday, 9:30 - 6:00
Ranelagh Store: 01 497 6128