The Pineapple canvas backpack is perfect for school or dance class, with enough space for all your gear while being understated and chic at the same time. With drawstring closure and embroidered flap, front pocket for accessories and an inside zip pocket for your phone and keys.
- Padded adjustable back straps
- Padded back and base
- Zipped internal pocket
- Fully lined
- Carry handle
- Drawstring closure
- Top flap with magnetic snap fastening
- Zipped front pocket and two side pockets
- Width: 30cm; Height: 35cm; Depth: 18cm
- Fabric: Heavyweight canvas
- Maximum recommended weight: 8-10 Kg
Cleaning: Use a gentle detergent and wipe with a damp cloth free from lint. Air dry or wipe dry with a towel. Avoid use of bleaching agents or any corrosive agents. Can be washed in the machine separately on a cold wash.
Style: PIN AB0216
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.
- Free shipping on online orders over €95
- FREE returns available *Republic of Ireland only*
When you place an order we strongly suggest that you select a delivery address where there will be someone who can sign for the package, as An Post couriers can only deliver between 9am - 5pm and require a signature on receipt.
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes will, then fixing it quickly becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our head office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery when using our site or to take orders over the phone. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Customer service can be contacted via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone - Ireland: 01 497 6129, UK and Rest of World: 00 353 1 497 6129
PREPARATION IS A KEY
Perfect Pointe Shoes
From ribbons to pointe pads to cushions, shop everything you need to prepare your pointe shoes for the stage.
Get in touch by email: email@example.com
Order by phone
Monday to Friday 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday, 9:30 - 6:00
Ranelagh Store: 01 497 6128