The best selling Balance European has a curved last that follows the natural contours of the foot, providing comfort and preventing injury. The Balance European makes dancers feel like they could be en pointe all day because the curved last and shank stay in such close contact with the instep, significantly improving alignment and stability. Featuring a wide platform for balanced weight distribution and reduced pressure on individual metatarsals, a snug-fit box with silicone comfort pad for a secure fit, and a diagonal side seam to reduce satin creasing. The low profile of the shoe, open throat line of the vamp, and the elastic drawstring creates a streamlined, neat fit.
- Sole Type: Full
- Sole Material: Leather
- Pre-arch: Yes
- Shank Type: Full
- Outer Material: Satin
- Vamp: Medium, U-shaped
- Platform: Wide
- Drawstring: Elasticated
Our pointe shoes are not available to purchase online. It is necessary to fit pointe shoes professionally. Pointe shoe fittings are conducted by appointment only. To book an appointment please use our online booking system.
We look forward to fitting you!
Style: BLO ES0160L
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.
- Free shipping on online orders over €95
- FREE returns available *Republic of Ireland only*
When you place an order we strongly suggest that you select a delivery address where there will be someone who can sign for the package, as An Post couriers can only deliver between 9am - 5pm and require a signature on receipt.
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes will, then fixing it quickly becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our head office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery when using our site or to take orders over the phone. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Customer service can be contacted via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone - Ireland: 01 497 6129, UK and Rest of World: 00 353 1 497 6129
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ?
Most popular answers below
A first pointe shoe fitting is an unforgettable milestone in your dance journey, and our professional pointe shoe fitters are here to guide you every step of the way. Read our blog for further advice about firs fitting and more.
book your pointe shoes appointment
Pointes Studio Ready!
Keep this Dance World Style ID: BLO ES0160L on hand.
Get in touch by email: email@example.com
Order by phone
Monday to Friday 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday, 9:30 - 6:00
Ranelagh Store: 01 497 6128