The alluring Intermezzo 31656 leotard is an exquisite piece for any aspiring ballet dancer. Its feature of a full turtleneck cap sleeve lined with elegant floral printed mesh on the back and sleeves is sure to make you stand out on the stage. The zip closure in the front finishes the look with an ode to refinement and beauty.
This luxurious leotard is made with carefully selected fabrics that provide maximum comfort and flexibility, allowing you to move freely with grace and perfect your craft.
Let its unique design truly captivate your audience and inspire your passion. Available in 3 colours: balck, violet and light blue. Discover the perfect hue to complete your look, whatever your style. With the timeless elegance these shades bring, you'll be sure to stand out.
Fabric: Vida - made of regenerated polyamide ECONYL. Stretch, huper-resistant, compressive, breathable; a unique mix of elegance, comfort and compression.
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.
- Free shipping on online orders over €95
- FREE returns available *Republic of Ireland only*
When you place an order we strongly suggest that you select a delivery address where there will be someone who can sign for the package, as An Post couriers can only deliver between 9am - 5pm and require a signature on receipt.
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes will, then fixing it quickly becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our head office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery when using our site or to take orders over the phone. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Customer service can be contacted via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone - Ireland: 01 497 6129, UK and Rest of World: 00 353 1 497 6129
comfort and with confidence
whatever your style
Designed using durable, flexible materials such as cotton, microfibre and nylon stretch to give you optimal, everyday comfort that will withstand every workout.
Get in touch by email: email@example.com
Order by phone
Monday to Friday 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday, 9:30 - 6:00
Ranelagh Store: 01 497 6128