DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.