Bestseller! Dynamic resistance technology lace-up split-sole dance sneaker, with built-in arch support and elevation, this shoe is a must-have for any serious dancer!
- Split, non-marking outsole sneaker made on a high arch last with lightweight high performance materials
- Provides range of movement and support to appeal to dancers across broad range of dance disciplines
- Built in arch support and elevation to accentuate the arch
- Variable lacing system for support and optimum fit in the arch
- Compression molded EVA sock liner
- Dri-Lex lining that is non-wrinkling, breathable and odour/mildew resistant
- Suede heel grip with D.R.T cushioned heel for shock absorption and comfort
- Lightweight man-made midsole with air cushion of 4PSI for shock absorption
- Four part high-density man made outsole with spin spot for 360 degree turns
- Please note these are not suitable for outdoor use
Style: BLO S0538
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.
- Free shipping on online orders over €95
- FREE returns available *Republic of Ireland only*
When you place an order we strongly suggest that you select a delivery address where there will be someone who can sign for the package, as An Post couriers can only deliver between 9am - 5pm and require a signature on receipt.
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes will, then fixing it quickly becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our head office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery when using our site or to take orders over the phone. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Customer service can be contacted via email : email@example.com
By phone - Ireland: 01 497 6129, UK and Rest of World: 00 353 1 497 6129
Explore classic jazz shoes
ultimate blend of comfort, stability, and style
Discover comfort, flexibility, and lightweight perfection in the ideal jazz shoe...find your favourite style today and get dancing!
Get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order by phone
Monday to Friday 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday, 9:30 - 6:00
Ranelagh Store: 01 497 6128