Entirely developed and produced in France, the Diva is a completely unique shoe. A high-end, professional pointe shoe, with a life-extending suede tip at the toe, exquisite purple cotton insole and a silicone pad inside the slim, tapered toe box for extra comfort! Featuring a wide platform for balance, a long vamp to keep you inside the shoe and a flexible ¾ polycarbonate shank to accentuate your arch. This shoe is stunning...if you’re strong enough to get up on it! The Diva comes with a complimentary cotton shoe bag and cotton tendonitis ribbons.
- Sole Type: Full
- Sole Material: Leather
- Pre-arch: No
- Shank Type: ¾
- Outer Material: Satin
- Vamp: Long, Oval
- Platform: Wide
- Drawstring: Cotton
Our pointe shoes are not available to purchase online. It is necessary to fit pointe shoes professionally. Pointe shoe fittings are conducted by appointment only. To book an appointment please use our online booking system.
We look forward to fitting you!
Style: MER DIVA
DANCEWEAR & TIGHTS
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours on a gentle cycle or hand wash in cold to lukewarm water and rinse.
- Wash with a mild soap. Do NOT use bleach/detergents or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron.
- Do NOT hang over radiators.
- Do NOT rub or scrub foil print or metallic garments.
- Foil print and metallic garments may fade or dull with wear and repeated washing.
- Areas that incur friction or abrasion may show some loss of foil. This does not constitute a fault.
- Always check the product tag for specific washing and care instructions.
- Suede soles: Brush with a wire brush regularly and replace when over-worn.
- Suede uppers: Use a suede protector, brush regularly with a wire brush, and do not leave in the sun to dry!
- Leather uppers: Use a leather protector.
- Heel tips can be protected with heel covers and replaced when over-worn.
- Do NOT wear dance shoes outside.
- Free shipping on online orders over €95
- FREE returns available *Republic of Ireland only*
When you place an order we strongly suggest that you select a delivery address where there will be someone who can sign for the package, as An Post couriers can only deliver between 9am - 5pm and require a signature on receipt.
We understand that delivering your order, at a time that is convenient for you is important. If something goes wrong, as they sometimes will, then fixing it quickly becomes our priority.
A dedicated customer service team is located at our head office in Dublin to handle any problems that you may experience with delivery when using our site or to take orders over the phone. Our customer service lines are open from 9.30am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Customer service can be contacted via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone - Ireland: 01 497 6129, UK and Rest of World: 00 353 1 497 6129
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ?
Most popular answers below
A first pointe shoe fitting is an unforgettable milestone in your dance journey, and our professional pointe shoe fitters are here to guide you every step of the way. Read our blog for further advice about firs fitting and more.
Get in touch by email: email@example.com
Order by phone
Monday to Friday 10:00 - 6:00 Saturday, 9:30 - 6:00
Ranelagh Store: 01 497 6128